In WordPress custom installations, the option for Registration of new users is disabled by default. To enable the registrations and allow logins for public you can follow the below steps.
Single site installation:
As soon as the installation is completed go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Settings
You will find an option Allow new registrations, you may need to select the Default Role for the newly registered members.
In case if you have installed WordPress in Multi site mode go to the Network Admin -> Settings and select the options under Allow new registrations section.
Once the registration is enabled it may be needed to add login options at places to find it easily. Follow these methods to do the same.
Add Meta widget in the sidebars or in footers. Select Appearance -> Widgets and select the Meta Widget. Note that the menu will be available in Individual Site Dashboard, not in the Network Admin dashboard in case of Multi-site installation.
Add the login link in your Posts/Pages and it should be in the pattern, http(s)://HOSTNAME(:PORT)/(SUBDOMAINS)/wp-login.php.
- http://itechgenie.com/myblog/wp-login.php – MultiSite installation
- http://itechgenie.com/wp-login.php – SingleSite installation
When I tried to run Android application in my mobile from Android Studio, I stuck with the error stating the application my Device was Offline.
When I run the command
adb devices the error as follows
List of devices attached
To Enable the USB debugging option in Android device
1. Go to Settings, and select Applications > Development
2. Enable USB debugging
3. For Devices with Android KitKat and go to Settings > About devices > Tap 7 times on “Build Number”
4. Once Developer Option is enabled in the Settings, Enable USB debugging
5. Update the Android SDK Tools in Android SDK Manager
6. Traverse to \android-sdk\platform-tools and run
7. If still the problem exists restart the ADB server
adb nodaemon server
8. The ADB_TRACE will help you trace and resolving the issues like permission and others.
9. If still the problem exists kill the adb process
killall adb in linuxoids and
taskkill /IM adb.exe
10. Disconnect your mobile, Developer option > Revoke USB debugging authorizations (KitKat and above)
11. Restart your mobile and connect to PC. You will be asked to verify the RSA, do the same and add the device
12. Now try running
adb devices, boom the device is online
List of devices attached
The same scenario happened when I tried to run debug my AIR application in Flash developer, follow all the steps above in addition the next few steps too.
1. Copy the following files from \android-sdk\platform-tools
aapt.exe, adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, AdbWinUsbApi.dll, dx.jar (dx.jar from lib folder)
2. Paste them into \lib\android\bin
3. Run the command
adb version from the same folder in command prompt
4. Result should be as follows
Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.31
5. Version should be greater or equal to 1.0.31
I got this annoying exception on every auto build of my Dynamic Web Project.
“Errors occurred during the build.
This option didn’t work out, then I realized that it happens only on the Build time. The following option came in handy to do that.