India is experiencing a decrease in the overall Internet Connectivity speed and this is accounted to around 50% of the normal speeds. The main reason behind this is the Fibre Cut at South East Asia-Middle East-West Europe 4 (SEA-ME-WE 4) undersea submarine cable system which connects South East Asia and Europe. The whole project is run by 16 different International Telecom companies which includes top Indian Telecom companies like Tata Communications, Bharti Airtel which cover a major consumer base in India, hence their customers would be the most effected ones.
Atleast 3 different under sea cables have been broken, out of which the cable located near Italy is going to effect the Indian Broadband Connections. The maintainence and repair work has already started and would be continued for the next four days because of which the impact is going to disrupt the service atleast for the next few days. This is the time when you need to Optimize Internet Connection for making the most of all the speed you get and not just waiting for the higher speed unless the repair is completed.
This is not the first time India had to face slow internet speed due to disruption in a cable system. In Jan 2008, the country lost 50 to 60 percent of Internet bandwidth due to a breakdown in an international undersea cable network.
Here are the ways that may help you use the messengers to login in more than one account.
For Gtalk :
1. Create a shortcut for the Gtalk in the desktop and an extra arugument “/nomutex” in the ‘Target’ text box.
2. Now use the shortcut and run multiple instances of Gtalk as you like.
For Skype :
1. You can do this in two ways for Skype. Create a shortcut for the skype in the desktop and add an extra argument “/secondary” in the ”Target’ , save the shortcut and run instances.
2. Skype can run an instance for every individual users. So create two or more users and use the following commmand from the shell to run instances. ‘ runas /user:XXX “C:Program FilesSkypeSkype.exe” ‘, where XXX is the username in your pc.
3. The above said way can also be done by right-clicking the shortcut and selecting the “Run As” command from the context menu.
For Yahoo :
1. Open the regedit ( Start -> Run -> regedit ), traverse to “HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareyahoopagerTest”.
2. Create a DWORD registry value named “Plural” by right clicking the right hand side window.
3. Double click the new DWORD entry and set the value to 1.
Thats it. Run multiple instances of your favourite messengers and have fun. 😉
Are you tired of the time wasting Social networking sites like Facebook.com, Twitter.com, and MySpace.com etc. Is it frustrating to go online because of the unknown contacts. Stop all those non sense by committing suicide online and learn to be lively in the real World with the help of Web2.0 Suicide Machine!!.
This machine lets you delete all your energy sucking social-networking profiles, kill your fake virtual friends, and completely do away with your Web2.0 alter ego. The machine is just a metaphor for the website which moderator is hosting; the belly of the beast where the web2.0 suicide scripts are maintained. The service currently runs with Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and LinkedIn! Click here to Commit Suicide NOW!
Last night when i checked for the Sun Microsystems site (http://www.sun.com), i was shocked to see that the site has been redirected to Oracle.com. This is the reflection of Oracle’s acquisition of Sun.
On January 27, 2010, Oracle announced it finalized its acquisition of Sun. This combination will transforms the IT industry. With the addition of servers, storage, SPARC processors, the Solaris operating system, Java, and the MySQL database to Oracle’s portfolio of database, middleware, and business applications, it plans to engineer and deliver open and integrated systems—from applications to disk—where all the pieces fit and work together out of the box.
It is belived that each layer of the stack will be architected to improve performance, leverage innovation and centralize management so that IT will be more predictable, more supportable, and more secure. If all these are achived customers will be benefited with their system performance, reliability and security going up and their system integration and management costs going down. The changes are effected from the web site of the Sun Microsystems.
At last the giant Oracle has got power over the Sun Microsystems and they started the changes over the Sun website. Those who wants to get accessed to Sun’s site may look at the right top corner for the “Sun Quick Links“.
1. Note that the image should have enough spacing around the corners and legible.
2. Use characters that have distint shape in the image.
3. Let the height of the fonts be atleast 100 px.
4. The text in then image should be horizontal.
5. Make sure that the characters are not touching each other. Dont try for the text that have cursive letters or Hand written characters.
6. Now upload the image or give the url of the image and click upload.
7. You will get set of images with characters similar to the characters in the image. Look at each image and make sure the text box agrees with the character highlighted in the image. Leave character boxes blank if no valid character is highlighted, and press continue.
8. Thats it, you will get a set of fonts that are very similar to the characters in the image.