Genie WP Matrimony is WordPress plugin which help in converting your WordPress blog into a complete matrimonial website. This plugin uses the information of the default WordPress users which makes it very easier and faster integration with existing WordPress setup.
1. Download Genie WP Matrimony onto your local computer.
2. Go to your WordPress Dashboard and select Plugins >> Add New.
3. Click on the Upload option at the top and select the Genie WP Matrimony file you just downloaded.
4. Click on Install.
5. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
6. There should be an additional Genie WP Matrimony sub-menu under the Settings option of your dashboard to setup the plugin.
7. Clicking on the Matrimony menu in the dashboard helps the user to update the user profile details.
8. Access the complete Matrimonial options under pages Matrimony, Account, Gallery, Activity, Messages, Search.
Other important links:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:Does the plugin support Network Site installation?
A:Yes, you can choose for your self in which network site this has to be enabled and restrict other from seeing them.
Q:Do I need separate user registration?
A:No, Usual WordPress registration will be enough. Please read http://wp.me/p2HHtz-86 for more info.
Q:Is this theme compatible?
A:Yes, The plugin is not theme dependable so you can use any theme.
Q:How do I approve the matrimonial users
A:All Administrators will be receiving mails on who to approve a users. Another way is to Login to the WordPress dashboard -> Matrimony -> Admin Dashboard, click on the “Change Role” and update the users roel to “Matrimonial Role”
Q:Matrimonial pages are displayed in Menu automatically.
A:Different themes might have different Top level parent menus. To add the pages in menu, Login to the WordPress dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus -> Create a new Menu and add the pages.
Access Development Version